Kat tends to wear more dark sultry eyes and bold red lips. Her eye makeup at first I thought was always smokey eyes but when I looked closer, she likes to cut here crease with dark colours and then have soft colours on her lid. This look is not identical to her but like the title says, its inspired by her.
- Garnier BB Cream in Light for Oily / Combination
- Mac NW20 Studio Fix Fluid mixed with Mac Matchmaster Foundation in 1.0
- Mac Pro Concealer Palette in Light
- MUFE HD Setting Powder'
- Mac MSF Natural in Light
- Lime Crime Candy Eyed Helper Primer
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
- Inglot Eyeshadows in Matte 391 (Black), Matte 390 (for blending) and AMC Shine 30 (on lid and brow highlight).
- MUFE Aqua Cream in Black for winged liner and waterline
- Maybelline Falsies Mascara
- Maybelline Precise Liquid Eyeliner in Black to Draw on Tattoo Stars and Lightning Bolt